Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Thankful

I admit I am an internet moron. I really don't know the ins and outs of what's hapenning in the blogosphere. What i am only sure of is that I really like to write and to blog.

When I told my daughter that I deleted that blog which was really a labour of love, she scolded me and pointed out that it was a mistake. Blogs need not be deleted. But what. It was a decision that came out due to my feeling for that blogger who I could say killed my standing in the blogosphere. Or it could be my fault also.

I just feel so sad that my former blog's URL has a new owner and that it has, I could say, sexual links and project an entirely different style.

Never mind, it is not my blog. And my conscience is clear.

Though I really don't know if blogger has something on me for my deletion. My daughters just laughed at my thinking.

Well I still want to blog and I hope in due time, I will be given the privelege to have the former style, like font and colours. I really don't know what to do with this publishing...

I am still thankful that at least I can publish my entry.

No comments: